Equipping Adult Sunday School
9:00am – 10:15am
Location: 530 S. Pantano Rd. (Family Life Center), Tucson, AZ 85710Category: Adult Bible Studies
Location: Family Life Center (FLC)
Sunday Mornings 9:00a.m.
- Parenting is a Tripp - Facilitator - Christopher Barnes, FLC#201
- Decisive Moments in the History of Christianity - Teacher - Pastor Brett Inman, FLC #202
- New Testament Greek - Teacher: Mike Hagedon, FLC #203
- Leviticus - Teacher: Andy Stang & Kevin Westbrooks, FLC #204
Sunday Mornings 10:45a.m.
- Love Your Marriage - Teacher: Pastor Floyd Morgan, FLC #201. Lessons on Intentional Marriage - in this seven-week study, you will learn practical steps toward building and maintianing a vibrant, intimate, and lasting marriage.
- Love & Respect - Teacher: Pastor Floyd Morgan, FLC #201 (Begins March 4). If you are married or engaged, this class is a MUST-DO! 12-week study.
- Nations at Our Doorstep: Refugee Ministry Class - Teachers - Martha Evans & Bill O'Brien FLC # 203 (Begins April 8)
If you have a heart for the refugees in Tucson, this class will be great for you! Contact Pastor Floyd if you have questions.
- Circle of Friends (Special Needs Class) - Counseling Room, Instructor: Linda Salajko. Circle of Friends is a Special Needs Ministry for adults. They meet on Sunday mornings during our second service in "section E" (lower right portion of the Worship Center). Following worship in music, they are dismissed to Room C-1 behind the platform for Bible teaching and fellowship. Linda Salajko has a Master’s Degree in Special Education, and has taught at Arizona School for the Deaf & Blind. She has a strong love for the Lord and is committed to making Circle of Friends a safe, loving, and God-centered class for the students. Communion is served in C-1 on Communion Sundays.