Adult Sunday School
9:00am – 10:15am
Location: 530 S. Pantano Rd. (Family Life Center), Tucson, AZ 85710Category: Adult Bible Studies
Location: Family Life Center
Sunday Mornings 9:00a.m.
- Building Godly Families - Teacher: Scott Newman - FLC 201. Our focus is to strengthen and encourage young parents in both marriage and parenting skills. Join us as we look to God and His Word to guide our relationships for our families.
- Gospel of John - Teacher - Pastor Brett Inman, FLC#202.
- New Testament Greek 2 - Teacher: Mike Hagedon, FLC #203
- Newcomers Class: April 30, May 7, 2017 - Teacher: Pastor Tim Arrington, FLC #204
Sunday Mornings 10:45a.m.
- Discipleship - Helping Others Follow Jesus - Teacher - Elder Kevin Westbrooks, FLC#203.
- Compelling Evidence of Noah's Flood - Teacher Bryan Nickel, FLC #204
- Circle of Friends - Counseling Room, Instructor: Linda Salajko. Circle of Friends is a Special Needs Ministry for adults. They meet on Sunday mornings during our second service in "section E" (lower right portion of the Worship Center). Following worship in music, they are dismissed to Room C-1 behind the platform for Bible teaching and fellowship. Linda Salajko has a Master’s Degree in Special Education, and has taught at Arizona School for the Deaf & Blind. She has a strong love for the Lord and is committed to making Circle of Friends a safe, loving, and God-centered class for the students. Communion is served in C-1 on Communion Sundays.