Equipping Adult Sunday School
9:00am – 10:15am
Location: 530 S. Pantano Rd. (Family Life Center), Tucson, AZ 85710Category: Adult Bible Studies
Location: Family Life Center (FLC)
Sunday Mornings 9:00a.m.
- Relational Wisdom - Facilitator - Christopher Barnes, FLC#201. Starts June 10.
- Discerning Truth: Developing a Biblical Worldview - Teacher - Pastor Brett Inman, FLC #202
- New Testament Greek - Teacher: Mike Hagedon, FLC #203
- Jesus Christ, The Greatest Life - Teachers: Andy Stang & Kevin Westbrooks, FLC #204. Starts May 13.
Sunday Mornings 10:45a.m.
- Marriage Oneness - Teacher: Pastor Floyd Morgan, FLC #201. Begins May 20. This is a highly engaging, eight-week video-based series offering couples practical marriage help. It equips couples to grow in true intimacy, connection, purpose, and experience closeness for a lifetime.
- Christ Formed in You: The Power of the Gospel for Personal Change Teacher - Christopher Williams, FLC # 204
This 12-week series will help believers understand how the gospel as a whole works to transform and empower Christian living. Begins July 15th.
- Circle of Friends (Special Needs Class) - Counseling Room, Instructor: Linda Salajko. Circle of Friends is a Special Needs Ministry for adults. They meet on Sunday mornings during our second service in "section E" (lower right portion of the Worship Center). Following worship in music, they are dismissed to Room C-1 behind the platform for Bible teaching and fellowship. Linda Salajko has a Master’s Degree in Special Education, and has taught at Arizona School for the Deaf & Blind. She has a strong love for the Lord and is committed to making Circle of Friends a safe, loving, and God-centered class for the students. Communion is served in C-1 on Communion Sundays.