Equipping Adult Sunday School
9:00am – 10:15am
Location: 530 S. Pantano Rd. (Family Life Center), Tucson, AZ 85710Category: Adult Bible Studies
Location: Family Life Center (FLC)
Sunday Mornings 9:00a.m.
- Relational Wisdom - Teacher - Christopher Barnes, FLC#201.
- Discerning Truth: Developing a Biblical Worldview - Teacher - Pastor Brett Inman, FLC #202.
- Light in a Dark Place: The Doctrine of Scripture - Teacher - Christopher Williams, FLC #203.
- Jesus Christ, The Greatest Life - Teacher: Andy Stang, FLC #204.
- Newcomers/Membership Class - Teacher: Pastor Tim Arrington, the next class will be offered in January 2019.
Sunday Mornings 10:45a.m.
- Grace Filled Marriage - Facilitator: Pastor Floyd Morgan, FLC #201 (Begins Jan. 27)
- Circle of Friends (Special Needs Class) - Counseling Room, Leader: Linda Salajko. Circle of Friends is a Special Needs Ministry for adults. They meet on Sunday mornings during our second service in "section E" (lower right portion of the Worship Center). Following worship in music, they are dismissed to Room C-1 behind the platform for Bible teaching and fellowship. Linda Salajko has a Master’s Degree in Special Education, and has taught at Arizona School for the Deaf & Blind. She has a strong love for the Lord and is committed to making Circle of Friends a safe, loving, and God-centered class for the students. Communion is served in C-1 on Communion Sundays.