Equipping Adult Sunday School
9:00am – 10:15am
Location: 530 S. Pantano Rd. (Family Life Center), Tucson, AZ 85710Category: Adult Bible Studies | Coordinator: Sarah Over
Location: Family Life Center (FLC)
Sunday Mornings 9:00a.m.
- Thriving in Trials - Facilitator- Christopher Barnes, FLC#201.
- Discerning Truth: Developing a Biblical Worldview - Teacher - Pastor Brett Inman, FLC #202.
- Light in a Dark Place: The Doctrine of Scripture - Teacher - Christopher Williams, FLC #203.
- How to Understand and Apply the Old Testament - Teacher - Christopher Williams, FLC #203, Starts Feb. 3, 2019
- Jesus Christ, The Greatest Life - Teacher: Andy Stang, FLC #204.
- Newcomers/Membership Class - Teacher: Pastor Tim Arrington (Jan. 20 & 27, 2019)
Sunday Mornings 10:45a.m.
- Grace Filled Marriage - Facilitator: Pastor Floyd Morgan, FLC #201 (Begins Jan. 27, 2019)
- Circle of Friends (Special Needs Class) - Counseling Room, Leader: Linda Salajko. Circle of Friends is a Special Needs Ministry for adults. They meet on Sunday mornings during our second service in "section E" (lower right portion of the Worship Center). Following worship in music, they are dismissed to Room C-1 behind the platform for Bible teaching and fellowship. Linda Salajko has a Master’s Degree in Special Education, and has taught at Arizona School for the Deaf & Blind. She has a strong love for the Lord and is committed to making Circle of Friends a safe, loving, and God-centered class for the students. Communion is served in C-1 on Communion Sundays.