Equipping Adult Sunday School
9:00am – 10:15am
Location: 530 S. Pantano Rd. (Family Life Center), Tucson, AZ 85710Category: Adult Bible Studies | Coordinator: Sarah Over
Location: Family Life Center (FLC)
Sunday Mornings 9:00a.m.
- Living For Christ In This Imperfect World - Facilitator- Christopher Barnes, FLC#201 (Starts April 28). This world looks nothing like the promised perfect kingdom of God. And yet we as God's people must live in it every day. In The Book of 1 Peter, Kyle Idleman walks through the short letter and unpacks the importance of our witness in this world. The world's not as it should be. Until the day that God rights all wrongs, we have a job to do. Let's be about the business of the kingdom.
- Living In Christ Who Is Our Life - Facilitator - Christopher Barnes,
FLC #201 (Starts June 16). In this 8-session series, Louie Giglio will take us through the book of Colossians to help us form a complete picture of Jesus. What we believe about Him influences everything from our corporate worship to our relationships to our attitude toward sin. Now alive in Christ, we can live a life worthy of God instead of falling back into the ways of the world.
- I Don't Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist - Facilitator - Andrew Montano, FLC #202 (Starts April 28). In this DVD study, Frank Turek offers the most current evidence for the Christian Worldview and answers the most common objections asked by atheists and skeptics. In an informative and entertaining way, Frank uses logic, science and hard historical evidence to show why the Bible is true, and why it takes a lot more faith to be an atheist than a Christian.
- How to Understand and Apply the Old Testament Teacher - Christopher Williams, FLC #203. This class is for anyone who wants to learn how to carefully observe, accurately understand, fairly evaluate, faithfully express, and rightfully act upon God's Old Testament Word. Twelve steps from Exegesis to Theology.
- Jesus Christ, The Greatest Life - Teacher: Andy Stang, FLC #204. This curriculum is a unique blending of the four Gospels. This course will take the class through all four Gospels at the same time.
- Newcomers/Membership Class - (Spring dates TBD) Teacher - Pastor Tim Arrington. Are you considering Christ Community Church as your new church home? Then this class is for you! The class will not only provide information about what the church believes and how it functions, it will also provide information on what we offer you and your family, and how you can become involved.
Sunday Mornings 10:45a.m.
- No classes at this time.
- Circle of Friends (Special Needs Class) - Counseling Room, Leader: Linda Salajko. Circle of Friends is a Special Needs Ministry for adults. They meet on Sunday mornings during our second service in "section E" (lower right portion of the Worship Center). Following worship in music, they are dismissed to Room C-1 behind the platform for Bible teaching and fellowship. Linda Salajko has a Master’s Degree in Special Education, and has taught at Arizona School for the Deaf & Blind. She has a strong love for the Lord and is committed to making Circle of Friends a safe, loving, and God-centered class for the students. Communion is served in C-1 on Communion Sundays.