Equipping Adult Sunday School
9:00am – 10:15am
Location: 530 S. Pantano Rd. (Family Life Center), Tucson, AZ 85710Category: Adult Bible Studies | Coordinator: Sarah Over
Location: Family Life Center (FLC)
Sunday Mornings 9:00a.m.
- Thriving in Trials - Facilitator- Christopher Barnes, FLC#201. True faith produces fruit. A faith without action and without life change is ultimately a dead faith. Francis Chan unpacks the dense truth contained in the book of James through 12 sessions. Francis works through James verse-by-verse, challenging followers of Christ to move beyond a private, intellectual knowledge of God and His Word, to a vibrant faith that impacts every square inch of life.
- Feasts of Israel - Facilitator- Pastor Brett Inman, FLC #202. DVD study.
- I Don't Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist - Facilitator - Andrew Montano, FLC #202 (Starts April 28). In this DVD study, Frank Turek offers the most current evidence for the Christian Worldview and answers the most common objections asked by atheists and skeptics. In an informative and entertaining way, Frank uses logic, science and hard historical evidence to show why the Bible is true, and why it takes a lot more faith to be an atheist than a Christian.
- How to Understand and Apply the Old Testament Teacher - Christopher Williams, FLC #203. This class is for anyone who wants to learn how to carefully observe, accurately understand, fairly evaluate, faithfully express, and rightfully act upon God's Old Testament Word. Twelve steps from Exegesis to Theology.
- Jesus Christ, The Greatest Life - Teacher: Andy Stang, FLC #204. This curriculum is a unique blending of the four Gospels. This course will take the class through all four Gospels at the same time.
- Newcomers/Membership Class - (Spring dates TBD) Teacher - Pastor Tim Arrington. Are you considering Christ Community Church as your new church home? Then this class is for you! The class will not only provide information about what the church believes and how it functions, it will also provide information on what we offer you and your family, and how you can become involved.
Sunday Mornings 10:45a.m.
- No classes at this time.
- Circle of Friends (Special Needs Class) - Counseling Room, Leader: Linda Salajko. Circle of Friends is a Special Needs Ministry for adults. They meet on Sunday mornings during our second service in "section E" (lower right portion of the Worship Center). Following worship in music, they are dismissed to Room C-1 behind the platform for Bible teaching and fellowship. Linda Salajko has a Master’s Degree in Special Education, and has taught at Arizona School for the Deaf & Blind. She has a strong love for the Lord and is committed to making Circle of Friends a safe, loving, and God-centered class for the students. Communion is served in C-1 on Communion Sundays.