Our online donations are currently managed through Pushpay.
To give online, please [CLICK HERE]
San Diego Team
Our team will be partnering with New Vision Church in San Diego, as we serve through their Urban Missions program. We will spend our time serving alongside of New Vision as they engage with the high number of homeless men and women in the San Diego area. Our partnership will include serving meals and providing basic services to the homeless. We will also spend some time serving a charter school in the area that is underfunded, and in need of some TLC. Our project with this school will include some basic beautification of their campus. We would greatly appreciate your prayers as we serve in this community.
Please pray for...
- strength for our team, as we will have long days.
- opportunities to share the Gospel of Christ as we meet very practical needs.
- our ongoing fundraising efforts. The more money we raise, the more opportunities we will have to bless New Vision through our partnership.
Hope Heals Team (Nauvoo, AL)
Our team will travel to Hope Heals Camp in Nauvoo, Alabama. Hope Heals Camp is a ministry of Hope Heals, a ministry designed to minister to individuals and families that are affected by disabilities. Our students will spend a week at camp, serving in a number of different capacities. Some students will be ‘compassionate companions’ to children attending camp, and some will be ‘runners’, helping wherever help is needed. The camp is designed to give these precious children a camp experience that they might not otherwise receive because of their disability. Additionally, the camp is designed to give the parents or caretaker a chance to relax for the week, while others love and care for their children.
Please pray for...
- our team, as we will be serving a demographic that many of us do not have a lot of experience with.
- our travel, as we will be driving to and from Alabama.
- our ongoing fundraising efforts. The more money we raise, the more we will be able to contribute to the Hope Heals scholarship fund, which allows the children and their families to attend camp at no cost.