The congregation and staff at CCC love our military service members! We have a rich history of ministering to military families, helping them to quickly integrate into our church community. We strive to encourage and help grow those in the armed forces in their faith and to help their families through the times of deployment.
We have service members from Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Ft. Huachuca Army Base, Air National Guard, UofA ROTC programs, and other Reserve bases in the area that attend CCC. We have veterans both on staff and the Elder Board.
CCC offers support to our Military Members, Veterans and their families:
Supporting Deployed Service members:
- Prayer - we have dedicated Prayer Warriors who will uphold deployed service members and their families in prayer. Please follow the link below to submit prayer requests.
- Encouragement through Letter Writing/Packages - we have dedicated believers who will send encouraging notes, letters, and packages to deployed service members.
Supporting Active Duty Service members and Veterans
- Honor Wall - We have a dedicated place of honor for active duty military members located in the foyer.
- Also on campus is the Family Life Academy (K-8) should you desire to place your children in an excellent Christian private school. Ask about special scholarships for military families.
- Patriotic Celebration - Special Patriotic Family worship celebrating the freedom God has granted us as a country, along with paying tribute to those who have served and defended our freedom. Held on the Sunday before the 4th of July, followed by the annual Indoor Patriotic Picnic!
- Veterans Dinner - An annual tradition at CCC. Enjoy a time of good food, camaraderie, and a guest speaker. This event is for ALL Veterans and their spouses, and is held the Friday before Veterans Day. Watch the bulletin for event details.
Please let us know how we can serve you and your family.